WHO WE ARE: CALIFIA FARMS
We’re Califia Farms (Califia, pronounced like California), the plant-powered food and beverage company of the future. Our mission is to innovate delicious plant-powered foods for mindful nourishment. We're led by beverage visionary Greg Steltenpohl, crafting, concocting and cold-brewing beautifully bottled goodness from the San Joaquin Valley. Our name comes from the Spanish legend of warrior Queen Califia, the goddess of bounty and abundance who ruled over the mythical island of California. We make our daily decisions using these six core values: Do, Learn Improve; Act Like an Owner; Challenge the Status Quo; The Bottle is Half Full; We, Not I; and Using our Sixth Sense (being conscious of our impact on others and the planet).
In a snapshot:
· Founded in 2011
· 180 full time staff and contracted employees
· Headquarters in Downtown L.A. Arts District and Manufacturing in Bakersfield, CA
· We are committed to our people and to our communities’ sustainability
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR: MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
Status: Full-Time Regular Status
Reports To: Plant Manager
Division(s): Califia Farms, LLC
Schedule: Days; Exempt
The primary responsibility of the Production Planner/Scheduler is to handle all aspects of finished goods planning for the Califia Bottling Plant. The Position will serve as a liaison between the Sales/Marketing teams, and the manufacturing department to assure continuity in the supply of finished goods for all manufactured items.
· Plan and execute weekly production schedules based on sales demand and manufacturing goals
· Lead daily/weekly production meetings with plant and coporate office,
· Be the go to person for all production schedule inquires/questions
· Responsible for working closely with colleagues in Production, R&D, Marketing, Accounting, and Sales Ops in order to respond to production related requirements
· Communicate all finished goods issues with all levels of the company (Production, Warehouse, Accounting and Customer Service)
· Be able to recognize data/trend analysis as it relates to food manufacturing.
· Be the champion in reducing aged inventory (short code), proactively report findings
· Other duties as assigned
· 3+ year experience in planning for a manufacturing plant
· Knowledge of basic food processing flow (change overs) as it relates to scheduling
· Knowledge and understanding of HACCP and food manufacturing GMPs
· Excellent Communication skills in English, both written and verbal
o Speaking Spanish a plus
· Working knowledge of ERP, MPS and MRP systems (ROSS preferred)
· Functional experience using Microsoft Office, and google sheets (preferred).
· College Degree or related work experience.
· Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks with multiple priorities in a changing environment.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the application's position in the subject line. Thanks!