’Tis the season for baked goods, late night snacks and finding just the right hostess gift. Cue our vegan white chocolate matcha bark. Just sweet enough and packed with 2016’s superfood sensations, you’ll forget all about the peppermint bark of years’ past.
- 1 pound high quality vegan white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons culinary grade matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons Califia Farms Matcha Almondmilk
- 1/3 cup goji berries or dried strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shaved coconut
- Place chopped white chocolate in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat process until chocolate only has a few chunks left – this will melt as soon as you finish stirring.
- Add matcha + Matcha Almondmilk to melted chocolate. Stir until all matcha is thoroughly combined with the white chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour chocolate mixture onto parchment and spread out until about 1/3" thick (or thickness desired). Sprinkle desired topping on top.
- Refrigerate 2 – 3 hours, until solid.
- Using your hands or a knife, break up pieces. Enjoy!
Share the seasonal love by showing off that bark and tagging @CalifiaFarms + #CalifiaFarms.