No churn, no dairy, no problem. Our plant-based chocolate ice cream is made with Toasted Coconut Almondmilk, giving you rich flavor with none of the guilt. Pack it into a cone, bowl or between cookies (really) for a summer heat buster you’ll crave on repeat. Add any toppings you’d like (psst – like shredded coconut).
- Two 14-Ounce Cans of Coconut Cream
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 16-ounce package of dates (pitted)
- ½ cup of Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almondmilk
- If not already pitted, use a paring knife to slice the dates and remove pits.
- Add pitted dates to blender or food processor with a little hot water and pulse until relatively smooth. Continue to add hot water until mixture becomes a paste.
- Next, mix coconut cream and cocoa powder in a medium sized bowl.
- Add paste to cream and cocoa powder mixture and stir until thickened.
- Pour Toasted Coconut Almondmilk into mixture and continue stirring until evenly mixed.
- Freeze mixture overnight in a parchment lined glass container for easy scooping.
Skip the ice cream truck to enjoy your own? Let us know by tagging @CalifiaFarms on Instagram.