The chia seed obsession continues. These Vanilla Almondmilk chia seed popsicles are the best way to cool down in the simmering summer sun. With only ten minutes of prep, you’ll have the ultimate refresher ready in no time. Grab your sunglasses, find some water to sit by, and enjoy this guilt-free snack. It’s almost too good to be true. Keyword: almost.
- 1 cup of Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 ½ cup of sliced strawberries
- Drop blueberries and sliced strawberries into popsicle molds.
- Next, add chia seeds to popsicle molds.
- Pour Vanilla Almondmilk until each mold is full.
- Freeze overnight. Then enjoy!
How did your pops turn out? We want to see for ourselves. Tag @CalifiaFarms on Instagram and show us what you’ve got.