When you pair Almondmilk with Shine Organic’s Elevate pouch, you’re in for a sublime fall treat. Spice up your chia pudding game with this easy, overnight recipe.
- 1.5 cups Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoon Shine Organic Elevate pouch (refrigerate remainder for topping)
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Dried or fresh fruit for topping (optional)
- Mix ingredients + stir until spices are dissolved and everything is combined.
- Divide amongst jars and seal airtight. Let set overnight in the refrigerator. Place cap back on Shine Organics Elevate pouch and refrigerate.
- Before serving, drizzle with remainder of the Shine Organics Elevate pouch on top of chia pudding (optional: top with dried or fresh fruit). For an extra dose of sweetness, stir in honey or maple syrup to taste.