Mornings can be messy. But that doesn’t mean breakfast has to be. Overnight oats, packed with good-for-you protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals, are a quick and easy make-ahead breakfast option designed to make the AM stress-free. And it just so happens our Almondmilk loves oats.
In this overnight oats creation, our Toasted Coconut Almondmilk stays the night with oats, mixed berries and a few walnuts — you know, for good measure.
We’ll take you step-by-step with the video and recipe below. Then tag us in your overnight oats success stories on Instagram at @CalifiaFarms.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Toasted Coconut Almondmilk
- ½ cup mixed berries
- ¼ cup walnuts
- A pinch of shredded coconut (optional)
- Combine oats, mixed berries, walnuts and shredded coconut in a sealable jar.
- Add Almondmilk.
- Shake or stir.
- Let sit in refrigerator overnight.
- Feel good about starting your day off right.
*Like your oats a little sweeter? We feel you. Add a spoonful of agave or honey in the AM.