Pull out the pitchers and say hello to sangria in the wintertime. Celebrate National Sangria Day with this simple, six-step cocktail recipe that will have you and your friends wondering why you ever limited sipping sangria to the summer months. Rich red wine couples with Califia to make one sinfully satisfying libation.
- 1 bottle red blend wine
- ½ 48oz bottle of Califia Spiced Cranberry Cocktail
- ½ 48oz bottle of Califia Orange Juice
- 2 apples
- 2 oranges
- 1 bag of cranberries
- Cut apples and oranges into slices. Set aside.
- Combine red wine, Spiced Cranberry Cocktail and orange juice in large pitcher.
- Mix well.
- Add apple slices, orange slices and cranberries to pitcher.
- Let sit in refrigerator for at least one hour to overnight.
- Serve cold and garish with orange peel.