The Super Bowl is right around the corner. Which means parties filled with wings, fries, nachos, pizza — the list goes on. But at Califia, we believe in balance: occasional indulgences tempered with mindful nourishment. Which is why we came up with two healthy dips — one for fruits and one for veggies — to shake up the typical snacks table at your next party.
Almondmilk Veggie Dip
- 3 tsp minced onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- ½ cup Unsweetened Almondmilk
- Mix minced onion, salt and dried parsley in bowl. Set aside.
- Mix non-dairy yogurt and Almondmilk.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve with fresh-cut veggies.
Almondmilk Fruit Dip
- ¼ cup Vanilla Almondmilk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 8 oz plain vegan cream cheese
- ½ cup coconut whipped cream*
- ¼ cup sliced almond
- Combine non-dairy cream cheese and Almondmilk. Stir well.
- Add coconut whipped cream and vanilla.
- Whisk for two minutes.
- Add sliced almonds and mix well.
- Let refrigerate for at least one hour, up to overnight.
- Serve with fresh-cut fruits.
*To make coconut whipped cream, place can of coconut cream and mixing bowl in refrigerator overnight. In a stand mixer, mix cold cream with 2 Tbsp of honey until firm.
Taking one of these dips to your next party? Show us what you whipped up by tagging @CalifiaFarms in your photos.