Make them as breakfast bites, post-workout treats or simple plant-power snacks. Our no-bake protein balls are made with ingredients you’re bound to have in your pantry. Why not combine them into portable, poppable deliciousness?
- 1 ½ cups oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ¾ cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoons Califia Farms Original Better Half
- Desired amount of chocolate chips
- Pour each of the ingredients into a bowl and stir together. (Psst — don’t be afraid to get in there with your hands.)
- Next, roll the mixture into balls. You should be able to make at least 10 with this batch.
- Place the balls on a plate and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy the next day.
Show off your non-baking skills and tag @CalifiaFarms on Instagram.