You could volunteer to bring the standard mashed potatoes to this year’s feast, but why not mix it up with cauliflower mash? Cauliflower is packed with antioxidants your body craves each winter, and the veggie can even help your digestive system. Talk about a holiday must-make.
- 1 bag riced cauliflower
- 1 white potato
- 3 – 4 tablespoons Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- Steam the riced cauliflower and white potato until soft.
- In food processor, combine cauliflower, potato and Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk. Pulse until smooth.
- Add garlic, vegan butter, and salt and pepper to taste and pulse again. If consistency is too thick, continue adding Almondmilk until texture is to your liking.
- Serve with a sprinkling of chives and vegan butter.
We want to see your tablescape, complete with cauliflower mash. Be sure to tag @CalifiaFarms + #CalifiaFarms in your feast photos.