Whether chia seed pudding is for breakfast or dessert may be up for debate, but this recipe’s deliciousness? No arguing there. This tropical treat uses few ingredients, is simple to make and tastes yum any time of day. Oh, and it features your favorite —Toasted Coconut Almondmilk.
- 1 mango
- 1 kiwi
- 1 cup Toasted Coconut Almondmilk
- 4 - 6 Tbsp chia seeds
- A pinch of coconut flakes (optional)
- Add your fruit (chopped) and chia seeds into a sealable jar.
- Pour Almondmilk over fruit and seeds.
- Seal and let sit in refrigerator overnight.
- Try not to eat this delicacy too fast.
*Sweet tooth? No problem. Add a little agave or honey during step 1.
Let us know how your Mango Kiwi Chia Seed Pudding turned out by tagging @CalifiaFarms on Instagram.