You’ve heard of love at first sight, but what about love at first sip? Maybe you tried our cold brew at a festival. Maybe a roommate kept some in the fridge. You could have bought a bottle because of the packaging. Or maybe it was a barista’s reco.
We’re big believers in love being a two-way road, so it’s our turn to go the extra mile. Post a photo to Instagram or Twitter that captures your #LoveAtFirstSip moment with Califia Farms. Tag @CalifiaFarms and #LoveAtFirstSip and #sweepstakes, and you’ll be entered to win.
Once a month, a winner will be chosen at random to win a month’s supply of Califia Farms Almondmilk.
And one lucky grand prize winner will score a Vitamix AND a year’s supply of Califia Farms Almondmilk.
Here are some of our fan favorites:
Time to start planning your sips and pics. For official rules, see below.
Haven’t fallen for Califia yet? Come try your first sip at one of our events this summer.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND OF THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY. U.S. LAW GOVERNS THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Califia Farms #LoveAtFirstSip Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to persons who as of the date of entry (and, if a winner, as of the date of prize fulfillment) are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and who are 18 years of age or older and of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which the entrant resides. Persons who as of the date of entry (and, if a winner, as of the date of prize fulfillment) are employees of Califia Farms LP (“Sponsor”) or any of Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or advertising or promotion agencies, or members of the immediate family or household of any such employee, are not eligible. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
3. ENTRY GUIDELINES. Each Entry must comply with the following guidelines: (a) the Entry must be owned by the entrant; (b) the Entry must be original, must have been created by the entrant and must not previously have been published or won any award; (c) if the Entry depicts or identifies any person other than the entrant, the entrant must have obtained from such person before posting the Entry permission for the depiction or identification of such person in the Entry and for the use by the Licensees (as defined in Section 6 below) of the Entry as permitted hereunder; (d) the Entry must not disparage, defame or criticize Sponsor or any product or service of Sponsor; (e) the Entry must not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including without limitation copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity, or that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any applicable laws or regulations, or that defames or contains personal information about any person, or whose use by the Licensees requires a license or permission from any third party; and (f) the Entry and any accompanying text must contain any material that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, or that contains or depicts nudity, drunkenness or sexual activity, or that promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate for public viewing. Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entry that Sponsor determines does not comply with these guidelines. By submitting an Entry, each entrant certifies that the Entry complies fully with the foregoing guidelines.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: With respect to each Monthly Entry Period, one potential Monthly Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor or its agent on or about the drawing date specified below (“Drawing Date”) from all eligible entries received during that Monthly Entry Period. In addition, one potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsor or its agent on or about October, 17, 2016 from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. The Monthly Entry Periods are as follows:
Monthly Entry Period
Each entry received during a particular Monthly Entry Period will be included in the Monthly Prize drawing conducted with respect to the Monthly Entry Period during which the entry was received, but will not be included in any of the other Monthly Prize drawing. Each entry received during the Entry Period, regardless of when during the Entry Period the entry was submitted, will be included in the Grand Prize drawing. The odds of winning a Monthly Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the applicable Monthly Entry Period. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Each potential winner will be notified via a direct message sent to the potential winner’s Twitter account or via Instagram Direct (as applicable based on the method of entry). Each potential winner may be required to provide his or her mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth and such other information as Sponsor may require in its discretion. If a potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within 72 hours of the initial notification attempt, he or she may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. The potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and may, in Sponsor’s discretion, be required to submit proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsor (including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification). Sponsor may, in its discretion, require that the potential winner complete and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release, within three days of attempted delivery of same. If any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable or if the potential winner fails to respond to any notification attempt within the time period specified by Sponsor, fails to complete, sign, and return any required affidavit or release within the specified time period, does not meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1 or is not compliant with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
5. PRIZES: Seven Monthly Prizes (one per Monthly Entry Period) and one Grand Prize will be awarded. Each Monthly Prize consists of coupons or vouchers that can be redeemed for four bottles of Califia Farms Almondmilk. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Monthly Prize is $19.96. The Grand Prize consists of coupons or vouchers that can be redeemed for 52 bottles of Califia Farms Almondmilk and a Vitamix® blender (specific model and features to be determined by Sponsor). The ARV of the Grand Prize is $589.00. The aggregate ARV of all prizes is $728.72. All federal, state and local taxes on the value of each prize, if applicable, are the responsibility of the winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued in the winner’s name if required by law. All prize details that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. Use of coupons or vouchers is subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions. Each prize will be awarded if properly claimed. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive any prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. Each prize consists only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of any prize or any component thereof that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” and without any warranty other than as required by law.
6. GRANT OF RIGHTS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the successors, assigns and licenseesof each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Licensees”) the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, including without limitation via Sponsor’s and third-party websites, social media and digital channels, for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including without limitation advertising and promotion), without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law. In addition, by entering the Sweepstakes and submitting an Entry, each entrant irrevocably grants the Licensees a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit, create derivative works based on and otherwise use the Entry (including the Photograph), in whole or in part, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, including without limitation via Sponsor’s and third-party websites and social media and digital channels, for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including without limitation advertising and promotion), without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Licensees and all other companies involved in the development or operation of the Sweepstakes or the provision of the prize or any component thereof, Twitter, Instagram, and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and the officers, directors and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information, or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of Twitter, Instagram, or any Sweepstakes-related website, communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the Sweepstakes; (b) any event outside of Sponsor’s control that interferes with, delays or prevents the proper administration of the Sweepstakes or provision of any component of the prize; (c) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail; or (d) any damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. By entering, each entrant releases and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims and liabilities of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance, receipt or use of the prize or any component thereof and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information and/or any Entry, including without limitation all claims and liabilities based on any personal injury, property damage or loss or death or any violation of the right of publicity or privacy or infringement of copyright. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt or use of the prize or any component thereof. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. In no event will more than one prize be awarded per entrant.
8. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor reserves the right, in its discretion, to modify these Official Rules (including without limitation by adjusting any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Rules) and to cancel, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time in its discretion, including without limitation if a virus, bug, technical problem, entrant fraud or misconduct or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupts the administration, integrity, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, or if for any other reason Sponsor is not able to conduct the Sweepstakes as planned, or in the event of a change to the terms governing the use of Twitter or Instagram or the application or interpretation of such terms. In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing will be conducted to award the prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be verified or returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, in its discretion, to disqualify or prohibit from participating in the Sweepstakes any individual who, in Sponsor’s discretion, Sponsor determines or believes (a) has tampered with the entry process or has undermined the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices; (b) has engaged in conduct that annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants or any representative of Sponsor; or (c) has attempted or intends to attempt any of the foregoing. The use of automated devices, programs or methods to submit entries is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right, in its discretion, to disqualify any entry that it believes may have been submitted using such an automated device, program or method. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed made by the registered user of the Twitter or Instagram account, as applicable, used to submit the Entry. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of entry. Entry times will be determined by the timestamp attributed to the entrant’s Tweet on the Twitter platform or the entrant’s post on Instagram, as applicable. Normal time rates and/or data rates (as applicable), if any, charged by the entrant’s internet or mobile service provider will apply. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and by entering each entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any legal proceedings arising out of the Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the State of New York, County of New York, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules.
10. WINNER’S NAME AND RULES REQUESTS: For the name of the winner, available after November 15, 2016, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Love At First Sip c/o Erwin Penald, 125 E. Broad St., Greenville, SC 29601.
11. Sponsor: Califia Farms LP. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram.