1 bottle Mocha Cold Brew Coffee
4 oz your favorite chocolate (chips, chunks, or bar)
1/2 cup peanuts, finely chopped
- Divide the Mocha Cold Brew Coffee into your popsicle molds. Add popsicle sticks and freeze until completely solid.
- At least 20 minutes before serving, take the popsicles out of the mold and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Return them to the freezer.
- Heat 4 oz of chocolate in a double boiler, stirring constantly until the chocolate is melted.
- Drizzle chocolate over one side of the popsicles and sprinkle with finely chopped peanuts.
- Return to the freezer until the chocolate is set. Enjoy!