2 cups and 2 Tbsp Toasted Coconut Almondmilk
1 Tbsp cornstarch
2 cups coconut cream
1/4 cup vegan corn syrup
1/4 cup vegan brown sugar
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups Strawberry Awesome Sauce
- Whisk two tablespoons of Toasted Coconut Almondmilk and cornstarch in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 cups of Toasted Coconut Almondmilk, coconut cream, corn syrup, brown sugar, salt, and vanilla extract in a medium saucepan, stirring frequently over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Whisk in the cornstarch mixture and cook until the liquid starts to simmer. Do not let it boil.
- Transfer to a heat-safe container and refrigerate until cold, about 4 hours or overnight.
- Process in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s directions. Once mostly frozen, add in 2 cups of Strawberry Awesome Sauce and process until combined.
- Freeze until solid. Enjoy!