You crave creamy Almondmilk, and we’d bet your pup will, too. With just a few ingredients from your pantry, you can whip up these all-natural (and all-delicious) treats to delight your dog.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almondmilk
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix flour and baking powder in one bowl. In another, mix peanut butter and Almondmilk.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture’s bowl; stir until well blended.
- Roll dough into a ball and place in freezer for at least 20 minutes. This will make it easier to use cookie cutters.
- Once the dough has been chilled, roll it a quarter inch think onto a lightly floured surface. This is when you may need to add water — your mixture could be crumbly without it.
- Cut using cookie cutter and place on baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and share with your pet.
Did your pup drool for the treats? Show us by tagging @CalifiaFarms on Instagram.